Friday, November 2, 2012

Introduction

Hello fellow bloggers, friends, loved ones, and people whom I may not even know! I can't express my excitement that you are reading this blog. Whether I asked you to, you saw the link for it and were curious, or you just stumbled upon it...I am grateful.

A few days ago the Lord really put it on my heart to start this blog about the fruits of the spirit. I am going to focus on one fruit each month, and really get into what it means to produce good fruits according to the Holy Spirit. This is more than just a Biblical study. This is getting to know God on a more personal and intimate level, asking Him to prune your walk and your life. It isn't going to be easy, and at times you are not going to like it, but abiding by His word is LAW. It is essential in our Christian walks to understand the fruits of the spirit and to let God make room for good fruits to be produced. 

I hope you'll join me on my 8 month journey to better understand and produce the fruits of the spirit!

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control." -Galatians 5:22-23 NIV

November: love

No comments:

Post a Comment